David Hain is the guest for this discussion of scaling and growth for the HR technology and talent assessment industry. Mr. Hain currently serves as the Managing Partner of Gotham Growth Group, and previously served as the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of HR Technologies, Inc.
Mr. Hain is a highly energetic and successful business leader with diverse experience driving profitable growth in challenging, competitive, and volatile customer markets. His firm provides outsourced corporate development all focused on growth and providing clients the ability to allow clients to leverage existing investments in intellectual property, technology and channels of distribution into rapid, profitable, and sustainable growth in new or existing markets.
Highlights from this episode include:
- A discussion of how investors view the assessment space
- Figuring out how to make assessment a viable commodity
- The need for talent assessment technology to straddle science and the business of technology to create solutions that companies need.
- What companies are doing to overcome the issue of the fragmented candidate journey.
- The trick to scaling assessments
As always, this edition of Science4Hire is brought to you by Rocket-Hire!
Rocket Hire is your partner for launching successful talent assessment strategies and solutions. For more information on how Rocket Hire can help you and your organization start 2020 on the right foot, visit our site: https://rocket-hire.com