Asurion has partnered with Rocket-Hire, a best practices based pre-hire assessment company to create the assessment you are about to complete. Please understand that this assessment has been carefully created based on a detailed study of the job for which you are applying. Rocket-Hire has also completed extensive validation work to ensure the test is relevant to the characteristics required for effective performance on the job. All the work done by Rocket-Hire is fully compliant with the EEOC’s Uniform Guidelines– the regulations governing employment testing.
Data We Collect About You
- Location Information
- Device Information
- Responses to individual questions found on pre-employment tests
How Data is Used
Information provided when you contact us through the website – We may use this information to understand and respond to your question or comment, and/or reach out to you regarding your business inquiry or request regarding our products and services.
Information provided through the LaunchPad platform – We may use your contact information to register an account within the platform. We may also use your information to determine your performance on the assessments that you complete. Assessment score data will be given to the client organization for use in their hiring process. We may also use this data for our own analytic purposes to determine the effectiveness of our assessments. Any use of your data will be explicitly within the scope of performing services requested by the client organization.
Who We Share Personal Data With
All data you provide will be shared with the appropriate Rocket-Hire personnel. Outside of Rocket-Hire, we will only share your personal test data with the respective client organization that you are applying for. Your data will never be transferred to 3rd parties without your consent. We will not sell your data to 3rd parties.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
How Data is Kept Secure
The security of your personal information is incredibly important to us. Because of this, we have put in place industry-standard technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorized access of your personal information. Unfortunately, while we have taken these steps to protect your personal information, no company can fully eliminate security risks. To help us protect your data, please create a unique password for your account and do not share your password with anything else.
Data Retention Policy
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. The time period will depend on factors such as whether you have registered an account with us or agreed to receive marketing from us. Where we are collecting personal information on behalf of our customers, we will retain the personal information in accordance with our services agreements with them and their instructions. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it. If this is not possible, we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
GDPR and Data Subject Rights
Rocket-Hire is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as established by the European Union (EU). As such, as a “data subject,” you have certain rights regarding the personal information that you provide to us. These rights are as follows…
- You have the right to ask us if we are processing your personal information. If we are processing your information, you also have the right to request a copy of your data.
- You have the right to request that we correct any mistakes in your personal information if our records are inaccurate.
- You have the right to have your personal information erased and removed from our systems. We may refuse this request in certain cases in which your personal information is required for legal compliance or in cases where we have a legal basis to retain it.
- You have the right to request that we cease processing on your personal information.
- You have the right to request a transfer of your personal information to another party.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. Where there are legal claims or legitimate business interest, we may be entitled to continue our processing.
- You have the right to file a complaint on us with your local supervisory authority in the EU.
- You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the bottom of this page.
Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information to Rocket-Hire. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, please do not take any assessments provided by Rocket-Hire.
Third Party Services
The Rocket-Hire website and LaunchPad application may contain references and/or links to other websites and services provided by third parties. We are not responsible for any privacy or security measures provided by those sites. We encourage you to learn about the privacy and security policies of any third party before providing them with personal information.
California Consumer Privacy Act
- Categories of Personal Information Collected. In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the categories of personal information listed under Section 2: “Data We Collect About You.”
- Your Rights. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“the CCPA”), if you are a California consumer, you have the right to know and see what personal information we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including: the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information; and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. You also have the right to request deletion of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions), to opt out of sales of personal information and to receive equal service and price and not be discriminated against even if you exercise any of their other CCPA rights.
- California consumers may make a rights request by sending a request via email to DPO@rocket-hire.com. Your request must include sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, which may include your email address and name. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
Updates to Privacy Notice
How to Contact
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the following details:
4537 North Robertson
New Orleans, LA 70117
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
For privacy related inquiries, complaints, or disputes, please contact: DPO@rocket-hire.com